Secrets

I studied 9/11 for seven long years. I found a lot of cross-referenced information that is not in the 9/11 Commission Report. Some information is not in any book.

I discovered many facts that few people know about. I know a few secrets that no one knows about.

I was able to debunk some of the conspiracy theories. I'm not interested in conspiracies. I am interested in the truth.

There is an on-going cover-up of the truth. There is overwhelming evidence that elements of the Saudi government were involved in supporting the 9/11 hijackers. Some of the evidence is in the 28 unreleased pages from the 2002 Congressional Inquiry. The 9/11 Commission chairmen and the CIA director have recently distributed misinformation about the 28 pages. 

There also may be a cover-up of an FBI investigation in Sarasota, Florida. Other facts concerning the attacks may be hidden from the public.

I would like to dedicate this blog to the families of the victims. They deserve to know the truth.

The purpose of this blog is to share information. It's part of an ongoing investigation.

A raptor is a bird of prey. There was a NORAD exercise named for a raptor, a falcon, a predator, a precursor to the 9/11 attacks. Few people know about it.

The exercise took place on November 6, 1999. It involved a plane flying coast to coast from LA to JFK. It was to be hijacked by five terrorists with the intention of crashing into the UN building. 

I got the information from the GPO, the United States Government Publishing Office. You know the U.S. government; lots of paperwork, secrets in the basement, big secrets.

I search for secrets. The government won’t let me in their basement, though. Anyone who is permitted to go down there is not allowed to take notes. They’re not allowed to tell what they saw.

I am allowed to tell what I do know, though. I’ve decided not to keep any secrets.

For seven long minutes, George W. Bush continued to read to school children on the morning of 9/11 after he was informed that "America is under attack". That's not a conspiracy. That's the truth. The final words of that reading lesson were "more to come".


Comments please.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment